3236Re: [trivalleygamers] July Gaming

    Jun 30, 2014
      I can make it.

      From: "Jeff Hammond hammondjeffs@... [trivalleygamers]" <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
      To: TVG <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 6:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [trivalleygamers] July Gaming

      I can host this week, let me know if you are able to make it.  The usual suspects have been here before but I'll provide directions if you need them.

      On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 8:03 PM, 'Richard Pardoe' RPardoe@... [trivalleygamers] <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      While it is still June, it is the penultimate day of June, so this Wednesday is the first Wednesday of July.  It is also the Wednesday before what might be a long holiday weekend for some.  And finally, it is a Wednesday when I have a business conflict with hosting.  So, in short, I am unable to host this week.  I expect to be available to those on the 3rd Wednesday (16th) and will confirm that via e-mail the Sunday before.
      (A sneak peek into August suggests a similar conflict unable to host on the first Wed in August, but available on the third Wed).
      Enjoy your summer and see you in three weeks.