3236Re: [trivalleygamers] July Gaming

    Jun 30, 2014
      I can make it.

      -Tim

      From: "Jeff Hammond hammondjeffs@... [trivalleygamers]" <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
      To: TVG <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 6:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [trivalleygamers] July Gaming

      I can host this week, let me know if you are able to make it.  The usual suspects have been here before but I'll provide directions if you need them.

      -Jeff

      On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 8:03 PM, 'Richard Pardoe' RPardoe@... [trivalleygamers] <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      While it is still June, it is the penultimate day of June, so this Wednesday is the first Wednesday of July.  It is also the Wednesday before what might be a long holiday weekend for some.  And finally, it is a Wednesday when I have a business conflict with hosting.  So, in short, I am unable to host this week.  I expect to be available to those on the 3rd Wednesday (16th) and will confirm that via e-mail the Sunday before.
      (A sneak peek into August suggests a similar conflict unable to host on the first Wed in August, but available on the third Wed).
      Enjoy your summer and see you in three weeks.