3094Host Needed - October Gaming

    Sep 29, 2013
      Host Needed - October Gaming

      While still September, the upcoming Wednesday is the first Wednesday of October.  Normally, I would be ready and able to host, but there is a bit of a cold running in the family today.  Out of caution as well as a desire not to spread this to others, I am opting not to host games this week.  Looking ahead to the third Wednesday (16 Oct), I am scheduled to head to Hanford, CA for the GMT Weekend that day so again am unable to host that day as well.

      Should anyone wish to host an evening of gaming in October, please feel free to post to the list with the details.