3088Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (18 September)

    Sep 15, 2013
      Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (18 September)

      Ready to host this Wednesday for another game for those who can attend.  Would like to see how many folks can make it this week and do appreciate the responses by Tuesday evening.  This lets me narrow down the game (or two) for the number of attendees.  So please do RSVP (and perhaps suggest a title) if you will attend ....

              Wednesday Night, 18:30 to 21:00