3084Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (4 September)

  • David Wallace
    Sep 4, 2013
      Kern and I are planning to come tonight.

      Dave Wallace

      On 9/1/2013 9:42 PM, Richard Pardoe wrote:
      Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (4 September)

      And the Labor Day weekend officially signals the end of summer.  While the equinox is still a few weeks away, I am noticing on my bike rides the later sunrises and earlier sunsets.  But we dont need much sun to play games and I will host games this Wednesday.  ( As an aside, I used some of the free money on BGG aka GeekGold to acquire a copy of (Android) Netrunner which does look very interesting, but is only for 2 players. Lets see how many can attend and narrow down to a game suggestion (or two) based on that.  Always happy to hear of a game suggestion when you RSVP for ....