3082Game Suggestion - Kolejka

    Sep 3, 2013
      Game Suggestion - Kolejka

      Looks like 5P for games tomorrow night and hoping that I can read up and have ready a game from Poland (Kolejka or Queue) ready for games.  Basically players have shopping lists and are trying to fulfill their orders in Communist Poland.  And that means the shops are empty, deliveries erratic, and there is never enough to go around.  The rules are online in case anyone wants to read up and be ready for tomorrow night.

      (If I dont have this game ready likely to pull out a prior game such as Terra Mystica to try once more.)

      -       Rich