3081RE: Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (4 September)

  • dawilson65
    Sep 3, 2013

      I can be there.  See you all tomorrow.

      Dave

      --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Invitation to Games - First Wednesday (4 September)

      And the Labor Day weekend officially signals the end of summer.  While the equinox is still a few weeks away, I am noticing on my bike rides the later sunrises and earlier sunsets.  But we dont need much sun to play games and I will host games this Wednesday.  (As an aside, I used some of the free money on BGG aka GeekGold to acquire a copy of (Android) Netrunner which does look very interesting, but is only for 2 players. Lets see how many can attend and narrow down to a game suggestion (or two) based on that.  Always happy to hear of a game suggestion when you RSVP for ....