3071Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (21 August)

    Aug 18, 2013
      Invitation to Games - Third Wednesday (21 August)

      A busy week ahead as one sign of the end of summer (school registration) takes place this week.  While I will be registering Sabrina in the afternoon, I will be home in time to host games on Wednesday also.  In fact, I already have a game in mind which I have played before, but just ordered the "upgraded" deluxe edition which should arrive on Monday.  That game is "Circus Train" - a pick-up-and-deliver game based on the traveling circuses at the turn of the century.  But as always, happy to hear suggestions from anyone who will be in attendance for games as well.

      Who can run away for ....