3066Re: [trivalleygamers] No Games - First Wednesday (7 August)

    Aug 5, 2013
      I'd be able to make it.

      -Tim

      From: Jeff Hammond <hammondjeffs@...>
      To: TVG <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 9:23 AM
      Subject: Re: [trivalleygamers] No Games - First Wednesday (7 August)

      I can host this week at my house in Pleasanton.  Please reply to the list if you are interested in attending.

      -Jeff

      On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Richard <RPardoe@...> wrote:

      A bit late with the notice, but did want to post to the list that I am unable to host games this Wednesday. If anyone wishes to step forward to host, please feel free to post to the list.

      See you all in 2 weeks for the Third Wednesday.