Re: TB parts for sale

  • reverendskirt
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 6, 2005
      If the saddle is the Gunighter, not gunfighter and lady, I'm intersted in it.
    • jdm_unlimited
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 6, 2005
        Hi, I am interested in the Corbin seat and sissy bar. Can you sent me
        a picture and the price?

        Thanks, Joe
        (jdm_unlimited@...)

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "kgl_knm"
        <kgl_knm@y...> wrote:
        > If anyone is interested in buying some TB parts for a red 98 T-bird
        > sport, let me know. I've got the original pipes, luggage rack, tank
        > bag,Corbin saddle with sissy bar and the flyscreen(red). All parts
        are
        > in mint condition.
        >
        > //K.A
      • Norm Bour
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 6, 2005
          We should make a policy that anyone who has something to SELL, whether it be
          bikes or parts, include your LOCATION, since this is an international board,
          and state the prices you want. Shipping costs and proximity would be most
          appropriate. I responded to this same ad last week with no response yet. I
          like these posting each day, but many totally inefficient.

          alohanorm

          <kgl_knm@y...> wrote:
          > If anyone is interested in buying some TB parts for a red 98 T-bird
          > sport, let me know. I've got the original pipes, luggage rack, tank
          > bag,Corbin saddle with sissy bar and the flyscreen(red). All parts
          are
          > in mint condition.
          >
          > //K.A

          _____

          subscribe>

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • kgl_knm
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 6, 2005
            You'll get them both for 200us$.
            I'm located in California/bay area. If I have to ship it, you pay
            shipping.

            //K.A
            --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "KEITH REGELIN"
            <emeraldman1973@m...> wrote:
            > Hi! I have a 98 TBS and would be interested in the rack and tank
            bag. Any thoughts as to prices? Thanks, Keith

            Service.

          • kgl_knm
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 6, 2005
              I'm located in the bay area east of San Fransisco. 100US$ and it's
              your's. If I have to ship it, you pay shipping. The color is black with
              a thin red stripe around where the seems meet. I'll get the camera and
              picture it later if still interested.

              //K.A
              --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "wildbluesprint"
              <falsten@c...> wrote:
              > I might possibly be interested in the saddle. Details such as price
              > and the color? Shoot me an e-mail please. Thanks
              >

              > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "kgl_knm"
              > <kgl_knm@y...> wrote:
              > > If anyone is interested in buying some TB parts for a red 98 T-bird
              > > sport, let me know. I've got the original pipes, luggage rack, tank
              > > bag,Corbin saddle with sissy bar and the flyscreen(red). All parts
              > are
              > > in mint condition.
              > >
              > > //K.A
            • Mo

                _____

                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 7, 2005
                  > I'm in California, I think I'd like the rack.
                  > I have a '99 TBS, any thoughts if it will or
                  > will not work??

                  In my experience all the "Triumph classic triple" rack/sissy bar
                  accessories work with the TBSes. The only thing I've had that caused
                  any problems was the the Triumph solo seat and even that could be
                  fixed by shaving some of the black plastic off the seat's "frame"
                  (under the cowl, invisible unless your looking at the seat from the
                  bottom).
                • KEITH REGELIN
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jun 7, 2005
                    Hi, Are the tank bag and the rack factory Triumph parts? If so, I will buy them. Do you have pay pal? I am in Oregon, zip 97217, maybe you could figure the shipping. Also, would you have pics you could send me? thanks much, Keith Regelin in Portland, OR

                    <emeraldman1973@m...> wrote:
                    > Hi! I have a 98 TBS and would be interested in the rack and tank
                    bag. Any thoughts as to prices? Thanks, Keith

                    Service.

                    To visit your group on the web, go to:

                  • kgl_knm
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 7, 2005
                      Keith,

                      Yes I do have pictures, but the folder size is full. If you do have a
                      mail address I can send it to I will.
                      The tank bag is original and so is the rack. They both look like new.

                      <emeraldman1973@m...> wrote:
                      > Hi, Are the tank bag and the rack factory Triumph parts? If so, I
                      will buy them. Do you have pay pal? I am in Oregon, zip 97217, maybe
                      you could figure the shipping. Also, would you have pics you could
                      send me? thanks much, Keith Regelin in Portland, OR

                      Service.

                    • kgl_knm
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 7, 2005
                        The rack is original triumph rack for this bike.
                        Let me know wich mail address, and I'll send you pics.
                        Where in California?

                        //K.A

                        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, petermholmes
                        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > > I'm in California, I think I'd like the rack.
                        > > I have a '99 TBS, any thoughts if it will or
                        > > will not work??
                        >
                        > In my experience all the "Triumph classic triple" rack/sissy bar
                        > accessories work with the TBSes. The only thing I've had that caused
                        > any problems was the the Triumph solo seat and even that could be
                        > fixed by shaving some of the black plastic off the seat's "frame"
                        > (under the cowl, invisible unless your looking at the seat from the
                        > bottom).
                      • kgl_knm
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jun 7, 2005
                          All the parts are located here:
                          http://photos.yahoo.com/kgl_knm

                          <emeraldman1973@m...> wrote:
                          > Hi, Are the tank bag and the rack factory Triumph parts? If so, I
                          will buy them. Do you have pay pal? I am in Oregon, zip 97217, maybe
                          you could figure the shipping. Also, would you have pics you could
                          send me? thanks much, Keith Regelin in Portland, OR

                          Service.

                        • KEITH REGELIN
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jun 7, 2005
                            Hey, You are Kenneth A.! Phone no 510-331-1216. I was going to get this stuff last fall, then I broke my leg @ work. Well, it is better now and I just happened to see this stuff for sale. Anyway $200 sounds good, is that what we said last fall ? (I forget) Should I call you to arrange payment? Do you have Pay Pal? Have you figured out shipping? I think that DHL is cheaper than UPS. If you give me info, I will check out pricing. Good to talk to you again. Keith Regelin

                            Message 13 of 18 , Jun 8, 2005
                              Keith,

                              That's me alright. The stuff is priced as before. If interested, let
                              me know which company you prefer, and I'll use them as long as you
                              pay shipping.
                              Good to hear that your leg is OK, and that you are back on the bike.

                              Just remember: Don't go fast in slow corners.

                              <emeraldman1973@m...> wrote:
                              > Hey, You are Kenneth A.! Phone no 510-331-1216. I was going to get
                              this stuff last fall, then I broke my leg @ work. Well, it is better
                              now and I just happened to see this stuff for sale. Anyway $200
                              sounds good, is that what we said last fall ? (I forget) Should
                              I call you to arrange payment? Do you have Pay Pal? Have you figured
                              out shipping? I think that DHL is cheaper than UPS. If you give me
                              info, I will check out pricing. Good to talk to you again. Keith
                              Regelin

                              Service.

                            • KEITH REGELIN
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jun 8, 2005
                                Kenneth, Is it OK if I give you a call tonight to discuss shipping and payment? I have a cruise in to go to tonight, so how late may I call you? It shouldn't be past 9 PM.. Keith