Re: [T TBS R] Poor running new TBS

  • James Tennier
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2005
      carguy53151 <carguy53151@...> wrote: Walter, I'll bet it's a California bike... The small hose venting the gas tank, located at the left rear bottom of the tank vents thru a small plastic diaphram doohickey up under the tank/ to the emissions canister. Pull that small line away from the metal 1/4" tube at the bottom of the tank. The carbs now will get all the gas they need. Good Luck Jim T.