Re: [T TBS R] sprint manufacturing

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      I bought a few things from them, a rear hugger and front fenda extenda for my Sprint...the shipping for that was about $50 i think (had it in a few days) but saved much more then that over the standard triumph accessories. Also, their quality is VERY good. I called the order in...didnt want to fax a CC number either

      poofy_77996 <poofy_77996@...> wrote:Anyone deal with Sprint Manufacturing lately? I'd like to buy a luggage rack from them but they want me to fax my MC # to them.
      Seems a little risky no? Also , anyone know aprox. shipping cost from England to N.Y.

    • Thomas Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2005
        They sell some neat stuff but the conversion rate is $1.90 to
        1GBP....OUCH!!!

        Tom