RE: [T TBS R] Another poor running TBS in Spring

  • Reichardt, Niles
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13, 2005
      Richard-
      We will be back again this year, sans mice! Hope to see you there.

      Niles

      P.S. You have a lovely singing voice.

    • Richard Fenner
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 13, 2005
        Thank you, kind sir! I can only assume you were drunk at the time? ;>)

        Haven't booked Nelson yet so won't be in the Grand if I come - it's full up.
        That makes it imperative to rent a guitar so we can stay up late and annoy
        those who are!

        I am going to the Olympia RAT Raid, though. Are you?

        Cheers,

      • Reichardt, Niles
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 13, 2005
          I can't recall, so I must have been. I will be going to Quinault, as
          well as Nelson this year. I was too late to get a room at the Lodge, so
          am just down the road at the Rainforest Resort. At Nelson I was too late
          to get into the New Grand but got a room at the Heritage Inn (breakfast
          included). I will see what I can do about a guitar.

          See you in June.

          Niles

        • Richard Fenner
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 13, 2005
            Look forward to it! I'll buy the first round........

            ;>)

            Richard.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 13, 2005
              Hey Niles,

              What did they charge you at the Rainforest? RAT is supposed to have special
              deals at the Lodge but I have been charged the full rack rate! So much for
              Callaghan's negotiating skills.......

              I've also called the Lodge and left messages twice and emailed twice to
              query this - no reply. Truly impressed so far.....

              Richard.