Re: [T TBS R] Re: Exhaust load/quiet

  • britboy1970@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2005
      oops...
      you're right, i missed the first part.
      i have a 76 bmw that i turned into a cafe racer and i bought the megs. from (don't laugh), j.c whitney.
      got them for thirty bucks. they look and sound great and are of of really good quality....
      they make about three different styles of pipes.
      bright regards, rich

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2005
        > If I had £300 to spare I think I would buy
        > the Triumph off roaders

        For my Legend I used to buy used stock Tbird Peashooters from guys who
        had put on the Triumph Offroad mufflers and drill them out. Typical
        cost was US$75-US$125 per set.