Re: [T TBS R] Lowering rear suspension

  • pickwickian51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 12 10:25 AM
      Aloha Randy,

      I hope you can get another TBS as well. I wish I could get one of each year!
      I hope that Triumph produces another one, but that seems unlikely.

      00 Tiger
      02 Mini Cooper
      Oahu, Hawaii

    • Jay
      Message 2 of 12 , May 7, 2005
        Hi Gary, Thanx again for the info on lowering the beast.I just
        drove 40 miles home from the bike shop. I love that I can really touch
        the ground.
        Jay

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "Jay"