Alternative suspension pieces

  • hispaniagothorum
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2005
      Can anyone in the group share any experiences you may've had with
      alternative suspension pieces in your TBS's? Hagon, Bitubo,
      Technoflex, etc?
    • Serge
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2005
        A little late for reply may be but I did buy last year a Technoflex
        shock. Much better than stock and fully adjustable.

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, hispaniagothorum
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Can anyone in the group share any experiences you may've had with
        > alternative suspension pieces in your TBS's? Hagon, Bitubo,
        > Technoflex, etc?
      • hispaniagothorum
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2005
          --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "Serge"
          <poteries@y...> wrote:

          > A little late for reply may be but I did buy last year a
          Technoflex
          > shock. Much better than stock and fully adjustable.
          >
          > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com,
          hispaniagothorum
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Can anyone in the group share any experiences you may've had
          with
          > > alternative suspension pieces in your TBS's? Hagon, Bitubo,
          > > Technoflex, etc?

          Thanks for the update. Did you purchase from a local (US)
          distributor?
        • Serge
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2005
            > Thanks for the update. Did you purchase from a local (US)
            > distributor?

            They do not have a distributor in Canada. They sold me the shock
            directly. After filling a sheet for riding style and weight etc...the
            shock was sent a week after. Very nice quality and built. Similar to
            Ohlins in quality with high and low speed adjustment and rebound. I
            did not take the option of hydraulic preload.