NYC -- Cycle Connection Closing

  • PBtriple9
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      NYC-Area Riders:

      Zoinks!

      I just learned that Cycle Connection in Lodi, NJ is closing
      (tomorrow!). The owner told me that the mechanics are already gone
      and had no information for me, other than a recommendation for
      another dealership. Joe Randazzo used to ride a '98 TBS and always
      did great work on mine. Anybody know how to find him? Thanks!

      --Peter

      '98 TBS
    • jcatbert45
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
        > NYC-Area Riders:
        > I just learned that Cycle Connection in Lodi, NJ is closing
        > (tomorrow!). The owner told me that the mechanics are already gone
        > and had no information for me, other than a recommendation for
        > another dealership. Joe Randazzo used to ride a '98 TBS and always
        > did great work on mine. Anybody know how to find him? Thanks!

        CRAP .... that's my dealership. I just called now and Yes, they are
        closed. That makes maintenance a NIGHTMARE. There are no close
        Triumph dealers in the NY metro area!!! In NJ, that leaves Freehold
        and the one in Greenbook the only near ones. No one bought the
        dealership either! I'm not thrilled at all and I'm coming up on my
        18K valve inspection!!
      • jcatbert45
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
          > I just learned that Cycle Connection in Lodi, NJ is closing
          > (tomorrow!). The owner told me that the mechanics are already gone
          > and had no information for me, other than a recommendation for
          > another dealership. Joe Randazzo used to ride a '98 TBS and always
          > did great work on mine. Anybody know how to find him? Thanks!

          Joe lives out route 80 or 78, in or near PA. I don't know where
          Pete is from.