Re: Megaphone exhausts and carbs

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      > 3 1/2 turns not too excessive????

      Check your plugs. As long as the insulators are a light tan, you're
      ok. The rather more troublesome way to find out would be to ride it
      and see if any cylinders foul.

      > Also can you get to the gear selector
      > drum without taking the motor out of
      > the frame.

      I doubt it. Just from looking at the parts blowup I'm betting you
      have to split the cases. It also appears to be about a $250 part so
      you might want to check with Kevin at Baxter Cycle to see if they can
      find you a used one.

      > I've owned my tbs for 3 years now, and
      > my posterior is just not going to take
      > it any more.

      Is it just your posterior that is complaining? If so, have you tried
      a different saddle such as a Sprint Manufacturing "comfort seat" or
      the Triumph King & Queen seat?
    • Alec Gore
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
        Yellow TBS single seat and cowl going here.

        www.ebay.co.uk

        Item: 7952524657

        Regards

        Alec