RE: [T TBS R] Re: New TBS

  • Norm Bour
    Message 1 of 3929 , Jan 9, 2005
      The idea of adding risers seems to be a VERY easy fix, seems a lot easier
      than reaming out handlebar grommets and such. I found the site and was
      curious, did you go with the 7/8" UP or the one with the 3/8" back, too? My
      '99 TBS is actually pretty comfortable and I don't have that height problem,
      being 5'7".

      alohanorm
      Message 3929 of 3929 , Jan 24, 2005
        Thanks for the advice, but I've just taken delivery this morning of
        the 2 inch mirror extensions made by Norman Kouba at www.koubalink.com
        The best $25 I've spent so far ( I don't like the bar end mirrors ). The finish is
        alloy rather than chrome, but they fit perfectly so you hardly notice them
        until you use the mirrors then you realise you can actually see behind without
        moving your arms! For any UK TBS owners interested the $25 includes airmail
        postage and there's no import duty to pay.

        Paul