Re: [T TBS R] Has anyone done a cam swap on their T-Bird

  • wabbit_triumph
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
      Nope sorry. I only have the engine. The bike is long gone and the
      owner replaced it with a Karwasaki Concorse.

      I am getting ready to do the cam swap. Just gathering information
      and parts. I need to get a better exhaust set up.

      Thanks for the info.
      wabbit

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, James Tennier
      <tennier@s...> wrote:
      > wabbit: Also , would you have access to the Executives stock
      fairing??? I'd be interested. Jim T.