EURO JETTING FOR USA TBS

  • Guy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
      GREETING TO ALL AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

      I am asking the European TBS members what are the jet sizes and
      positions for the European models from England, Germany, France,
      Spain, and even the Asian tbs models.

      The manual states the bikes are to run on 89 and up octane fuel in
      the USA. I don't know what that equates to in your contries but I
      want to rid myself of the lo speed lean condition I experience.

      Thank you for your info

      Guy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
        > I am asking the European TBS members what are the jet sizes and
        > positions for the European models from England, Germany, France,
        > Spain, and even the Asian tbs models.

        At least when they started importing these bikes into the USA,
        (California excluded of course) all bikes had the same jetting. The
        only thing that was different was the idle mixture screw settings.