Re: [T TBS R] Digest Number 872

  • limeybikefan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Thanks for the info. Right now I have 2 of the JC Whitney short
      tapered glasspacks on her. It also was too loud, so I repacked them
      and welded in a small baffle(also from JCW). I am happy with the tone
      and volume, but I can't resist the urge to tinker. I keep seeing 3
      mufflers on the right side like Vetter's Hurricane. Another glasspack
      is sitting on the shelf somewhere waiting for me and my TBS to rescue
      it from being put on an old beater bike. Thinking of getting the
      muffler and making the bracket up to confirm how it will look before
      I start hacking pipes.
      Watching all the biker shows on the tv is dangerous. I keep telling
      myself "I'm smarter than that guy! I can do that! I'd do that
      differently." So far I have yet to break something I can't repair. If
      I could find a set of head pipes to play with I'd feel better. A ride
      would also make me feel better, but the snow and salt trucks have
      arrived in the Chicago area. It's time to tinker!