Metzeler Tires

  • Todd Luchette
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      I contacted Metzeler and asked why the MEZ 6 isn't on their web site
      yet. He told me the site just hasn't been updated. He also, said that
      the MEZ 6 isn't available in 160/70/17 (our rear size).

      My dealer says to just run the 160/60/17. Of course, you don't need to
      run the same manufacturer or model front and read.

      Todd

      When did unquestioning allegiance to corporate interests become
      patriotism?

      Bumper Sticker