Dragon Raid, anyone??

  • Scot
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
      Anyone planning on going to the RAT Dragon Raid at Deals Gap in
      September? It would be great to see a nice set of the classic bikes
      there....

      Scot Dail
      Charlotte RAT
      http://www.queensrats.cjb.net
    • Denny Henderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
        I am thinking about it.

        I'd like to find someone near here to ride with on the way there.

        I am in Indianapolis, if anyone on the list is near here ping me please.

        cheers, denny

        --On Wednesday, August 4, 2004 3:15 PM +0000 Scot
        <scotdail@...> wrote:

        > Anyone planning on going to the RAT Dragon Raid at Deals Gap in
        > September? It would be great to see a nice set of the classic bikes
        > there....
        >
        > Scot Dail
        > Charlotte RAT
        > http://www.queensrats.cjb.net

        > --------------------~--> Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know
        > about buying
        > or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
        > Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/zliolB/TM

        Thank You,
        Denny
      • kc10a_chief
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
          Scot,
          I plan to go with a couple folks from our RAT pack.
          Steve C.
          Belleville, IL

          Scot wrote:
          > Anyone planning on going to the RAT Dragon Raid at Deals Gap in
          > September? It would be great to see a nice set of the classic
          bikes
          > there....
          >
          > Scot Dail
          > Charlotte RAT
          > http://www.queensrats.cjb.net
        • reverendskirt
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2004
            I'll be there, most likely staying with Scot.

            Reverend Skirt (Larry)

            --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, kc10a_chief <
            no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Scot,
            > I plan to go with a couple folks from our RAT pack.
            > Steve C.
            > Belleville, IL
            >
            > Scot wrote:
            > > Anyone planning on going to the RAT Dragon Raid at Deals Gap in
            > > September? It would be great to see a nice set of the classic
            > bikes
            > > there....
            > >
            > > Scot Dail
            > > Charlotte RAT
            > > http://www.queensrats.cjb.net
          • tbirdsp
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 10, 2004
              Steve, you still doin' the Bull Shoals rally Sep 10-12? I have like
              10 guys from up here riding down.
              Mike S. '98 TBS

              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Scot,
              > I plan to go with a couple folks from our RAT pack.
              > Steve C.
              > Belleville, IL
              >
              > Scot wrote:
              > > Anyone planning on going to the RAT Dragon Raid at Deals Gap in
              > > September?
            • kc10a_chief
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 12, 2004
                Mike,
                Found out today I'm changing jobs in the puzzle palace and will have
                a new boss after Labor Day. Gonna talk to him tomorrow to make sure I
                can still take leave. I don't think it will be a problem though.
                Anyone here going the Hot Springs RAT Raid?

                Steve C.