Replacing chain and sprocket article

  • Rick Korchak - webBikeWorld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2004
      Hi all:
      I worked up a preliminary article on changing the chain and sprockets on a
      TBS. I'm not quite finished with the job yet, but I was anxioius to get the
      article out there to see what you think. The problem is that I replaced the
      rear sprocket with a bigger, 45 tooth job and then forgot to get a chain
      with the two extra links! So everything's done except the chain is on order
      and I'm without a bike over the July 4th weekend! My BMW R65 is laid up
      waiting for parts, and I just sold my '84 BMW R100RS. Such is life.....

      Anyway, feel free to take a look at the article and let me know if I missed
      anything -- even with 3 brains working on this thing, I'm sure we missed
      something.

      http://www.webbikeworld.com/t2/motorcycle-chain-sprocket/index.htm

      Thanks,
      Have a great 4th of July weekend!

      Rick.

      Rick Korchak
      http://www.webbikeworld.com
      A planet full of motorcycles, motorcycle accessories, clothing, helmets,
      reviews and more!