[T TBS R] Re: SUCCESS!

  • cafetbird
    Message 1 of 51 , Mar 31, 2004
      Even so, without it, it is just hearsay. It is a fact that there
      have been failures on all years. I am growing a little tired for
      the widespread BS that starts passing for fact on the internet.
      Show me the money.

      Triumph replaces coils that fail under warranty with no complaints.
      If your dealer won't - find another dealer.

      Scot

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Todd Luchette
      <luchette@m...> wrote:
      > Just because there isn't a service bulletin, doesn't mean there
      isn't a
      > problem.
    • cafetbird
      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 4, 2004
        Not being unrealistic at all - I am responsible for warranty at a
        major OEM. We pay all our warranty - some claim we honor 100% more
        warranty than our competitors.

        I am not griping - just skeptical for the hearsay of folks here.
        Triumph covered one of my coils - out of warranty. The other was a
        year later and they did not. As I have said before, my bike is a
        1996 and I have lost two coils in 30k. It is the only problem that
        I have had with an otherwise wonderful bike, so I say continue to
        say quit your griping and get over it.

        Scot

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Mo