Re: [T TBS R] Re: More references on D&D 3-3?

  • John Nathan Urbanek
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2004
      I have a set of d&d'd on my 99. When it idles, it has
      a low resonance, but when you nail it it really scares
      the mess out of you. I've taken off of a light and the
      people next to me roll up their windows. I absolutely
      love them, I would never change them, honestly. The
      best thing for a triple, three pipes.
      -Johnny b
      -If you go to the website, I believe you can hear
      their pipes on many bikes.

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools