Stainless Steel Fastener Kits

  • reverendskirt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
      This is for anyone in the Houston, TX area. Desmo Parts wants to expand its range of
      complete kits so anyone who brings their bike in to be fitted will receive a kit free of
      charge. These are really high quality stainless fastener for every part of the bike. So if
      you're begining to see some rust on the fasteners thsi would be a good way to spruce
      the bike up.

      Call Chris at 800/406-1042 to arrange it.

      Reverend Skirt (Larry)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
        Let us know if they make up a TBS kit, will you please, Larry?
      • flint_spark
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
          me too! me too! I went through the whole change-over to stainless
          with my last motoguzzi, and would love to do the same with my TBS.
        • reverendskirt
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
            They're not going to unless someone can go to their shop.
            They'll need the bike for two or so days, and they will create a kit
            based on the bike. The bike needs to be stock for it to work.

            Whoever goes will get a free kit, and then the rest of us can.

            Cheers
            Reverend Skirt (Larry)

            --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com,