Re: Northeast Rally Group

  • bsafrankiii
    Message 1 of 54 , Feb 3, 2004
      Alec and Peter, e-mail me off site, BSA-FRANK@....
    • n.coffey@verizon.net
      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 11, 2004
        Shawn, the ride down schedule is as follows below. I plan to meet
        up with them all in Martinsburg, WV, the evening of May 4th.

        Norman C.

        May 4
        -----
        Travel to Martinsburg, WV via the route of your choice.

        May 5
        -----
        Ride to Rocky Mount, VA via Skyline Drive.

        May 6
        -----
        Ride to the Pisgah Inn via the Blue Ridge Parkway.

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, welderboy@j...

        triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "bsafrankiii"

        > > <BSA-FRANK@O...> wrote:
        > > > AH,HA! It would seem that out string has been hi-jacked by a
        bunch

        > > of
        > > > Brits! That ok!, we hi-jacked it from someone else long ago,
        ya
        > > know
        > > > I wish we could arrange a Rally/Beer Fest, between us Colonist
        and

        > > > the Homeland? Now THAT would be a beaut! Say for the Isle of
        Mann

        > > > TT!?! or summit. Well, so much for dreaming! N.Coffey,did you
        get

        > > my
        > > > confirmation about sharing the room at Mt Pisgah? Just now
        called

        > > > their to confirm with them on the dates? apparently they close
        for

        > > > the season, so I can't confirm the dates until 28 March when
        they

        > > re-
        > > > open. Kind of bum not knowing if well have a res. or not,
        Oh,well,

        > > > Like someone said there's always the ground and a tent, etc.
        been