RE: [T TBS R] Sprint comfort seat

  • Niles Reichardt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 5:32 PM
      I think there is a seating section on the TriumphRenegade Group. I just uploaded a photo of my Sprint Comfort Seat into the idahotbs folder in our photos section. I got it last summner and really like it and my testicles have finally returned to their original shape after riding the stock seat for 2 years. (gee I wonder if this might start a thread).

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4 6:15 AM
        Thanks for the replies.

        It's frustrating when I know I've seen something but just can't
        remember where to find it again. This time I saved all these pics so I
        can find them when I need to.

        Thank you,