Re: [T TBS R] Re: Another New Owner...

  • Richard Fenner
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2003
      Hi Francesco,

      I'm an ex-Air Force fighter test pilot, so welcome, and thanks to you and
      those like you for keeping me alive!!

      Richard "Ridgeback" Fenner

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2003
        Ridgeback, I'm really pleased to know about you. I'm working now
        Italian Air Force Detachment at Boeing Wichita (McConnell AFB) as
        Senior Officer to manage the new KC-767 A Global Transport Tanker
        Progamme. We are the first AF to get that aircraft. I lurked a while
        this group and I found you guys really fond about TBS and full of
        info. The italian Triumph bikers group approach this bike in a
        slightly different manner (chromes, mufflers - for sound- , brakes and
        sometimes carbs improvements) while you try to get the animal out from
        the engine. Having a Trophy 1,200 for cruising, I can focus my efforts
        to get the beast out the TBS too...

        Thank you for the welcome and I hope to meet all you at the gathering
        (at the Dragon Tail if I read right)...

        Francesco "Redoctober" Marradi
        '98 TBS
        '02 Trophy BBBB
      • Richard Fenner
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 2, 2003
          Ciao Francesco,

          I think I prefer Aviano to McConnell.....

          Better women, better wine, better scenery, better flying...........

          Va bene

          Ridge.