Re: Saw 04 TBS up close

  • jcatbert45
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      >Dropped by my dealer at lunch and saw the 04 TBS. I am a big fan of
      >this color combination. He only had one and that is all he expected
      > for the year.

      Yeah .. it is an excellent color .. if you want one better snap it
      up .. there will be fe an far between manufactered for 04. Think I
      read only 150 US bound?
    • Rick Korchak
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        This gets me thinking -- I wonder if the TBS will be a sought-after classic
        in, say, 20 years from now? Especially since it was produced in probably
        rather small quantities. My guess is that it will be....

        Rick.

        Rick Korchak
        http://www.webbikeworld.com
        A planet full of motorcycle information; product, clothing and helmet
        reviews; maintenance and tech articles and more!