My TBS celebrated 10000k today :-)

  • tbs98sweden
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      My old but still young TBS -98 turned 10000k today. I know that´s a
      very short distance but I´ve not been able to use it that much. I
      bought it 3 years ago and had my first summer ruined by the alternator
      problem which I had to solve myself(Triumph in my area relly sucked at
      the time) with alot of help from You. The season up here in Sweden
      also is quite short and today I decided that next week will be the
      last one this year...

      I will put a few cold pictures from my celebration ride today trough
      the small villages in northern sweden. Alot of cows, horses and
      tractors were seen during this 50k-trip but the focus was kept on my
      yellow TBS :-)