Re: difficulty reattaching the stock TBS seat

  • reverendskirt
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2003
      Honestly, no. You will need something more triangular, but if you rest them on top of
      the seat you may be able to use bigger bags.

      One thing of note is that if you run bags backwards with the angle that is supposed
      to be for your passenger's feet towards the back you may get a little extra room. I
      don't even know if they stil make them I picked them up in 99 for my Legend, and
      they work just fine on the TBS.

      ~ Rev Skirt, Larry