'98 low-milage TBS for sale....

  • griddle2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      I'm getting rid of my thunderbirdsport which I just bought about a
      month ago. The bike only has 8k miles on it and is in amazing shape,
      but it's too powerful of a bike for me. I'm asking $5500 for the bike,
      it has a staintune exhauast and K&N filters that the dealer installed.
      A picture of the bike can be found here:
      http://www.nissantalk.com/registry/users/Adhesive/images/lg_thunderbirdright.JPG

      You may have to copy and paste. If you have any questions send them to
      griddle2002@...

      I hate to sell this bike, but I'd rather have it go to a good home
      than drop it eventually.

      Guy