paint

  • nigel
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi everyone
      had the bike fall over the other day causing a slight scrape to the
      side panel,anyone know where i can get tornado red paint from ?
      regards
      nigel
    • pickwickian51@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
        Aloha Nigel,

        I purchased a tube of touchup from my Triumph dealer. The colors are listed
        with Standox. If you go the www.standox.com, then choose the United Kingdom
        site, click on Colours Online. Choose Special Search, accept the conditions of
        use, highlight Motorcycle and click right arrow, highlight Triumph and click
        right arrow. Color Code is CM. Highlight Basislack and choose a quantity, then
        click right arrow. I don't know what all the information provided means, but
        basically I'd bet you can hit your DuPont auto paint center and have a quart
        mixed.

        Aloha and Happy Trails,

        Gary Gavin
        98 Thunderbird Sport