2000 TBS for sale in San Antonio

  • tbsrider2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2003
      I was riding around and found a 2000 Thunderbird Sport just like mine
      with just over 3,000 miles on it. The bike is like new.. even the
      tires.. I wish I could get it and have a matching pair. This
      bike is going for under $4500.. For more information, you can go
      to this web site. http://www.themotorcycleshopsa.com The bike is
      not listed on the web site, but the contact information is all there..

      Dave Arnold
      '00 Thunderbird Sport
      San Antonio, TX