Re: Exhausts

  • tbs_boy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
      Speaking of Sprint Manufacturing, does anyone have the Sprint
      exhausts? They advertise both a straight and baffled pipe for all
      Triumphs, and I was wondering about quality and sound.

      > > Which exhaust: (Tbird 98) I am now after some different silencers
      > > something that the style police wont do me for, but something
      which
      > > will liberate some additional sound and a little performance
      gain?
      > > have seen the genuine off roaders which look ok but my question
      is,
      > > is there anything else. As i like to be a little different.
      > >
      > > Happy days
      > >
      > > Carl T
      >
      > Lots of the older brit bike silencers ( or universal silencers)
      will
      > fit, and they are a hell of a lot cheaper than the factory "off-
      > roads". You can even find some which are very near to stock looking
      > but with a healthier sound.
    • mickmaguire66
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Powell"
        <powell@o...> wrote:
        > Lots of the older brit bike silencers ( or universal silencers)
        will
        > fit, and they are a hell of a lot cheaper than the factory "off-
        > roads". You can even find some which are very near to stock looking
        > but with a healthier sound.

        I doubt they would fit the 98/99 TBS but they will fit standard
        Tbirds.