Re: [T TBS R] God knows the maintainance............

  • joseph rauch
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      what brand speedbleeders did you get and what is the part no. Please??, I would like to get a set for my 98 TBS myself, around here there isn't much in dealers..just installed a scottoiler system with dual feed and I am going out now to make sure it works right, seems to do ok in the garage, but I'm thinking a hour or two on the road might be a better test<grin>

      midliferider <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Peter sir, I thought I was the only one who thought this but I still
      like this bike. Good grief there could be a change or two. Still
      being such a green horn to MCs though I figured bikes are just
      like this so quit complaining do my own maintainance or cry over
      the money I'll give someone else to do the work. Do wish there
      were more Triumph dealers around competing to keep prices
      down. I'll be changing a brake pad tonight and fluid. I got a hold
      of some speed bleeders to truly make the fluid change a one
      person operation. I'll see.
      Regards

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      NOLI ILLEGITIMI CARBORUNDUM