New file uploaded to triumphthunderbirdsportriders

  • triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroup
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 2, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
      group.

      File : /TBS_Owners_Supplement.htm
      Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
      Description : Information specific to the 98/99 model TBS

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
    • lazer_revenge
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 3, 2003
        Gary,
        Thank you very much.
        Regards,
        Karl

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com,
        triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
        triumphthunderbirdsportriders
        > group.
        >
        > File : /TBS_Owners_Supplement.htm
        > Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@a...>
        > Description : Information specific to the 98/99 model TBS
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL

        Owners_Supplement.htm

        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 15, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
          group.

          File : /Tri_Sprint-RS-TBR.wav
          Uploaded by : sportybird2000 <sawdust_studio@...>
          Description : Sprint RS with Two Bros pipe

          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 12, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
            group.

            File : /The best dating site!
            Uploaded by : wulecudiwo2069
            Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free!

            You can access this file at the URL

            Regards,

            wulecudiwo2069
          • triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroup
            Message 5 of 25 , Oct 15, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
              group.

              File : /OCT 03 RAT News.pdf
              Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
              Description : RAT USA October 03 Newsletter

              Message 6 of 25 , Nov 14, 2003
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                group.

                File : /Nov 03 RAT News.pdf
                Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
                Description :

                You can access this file at the URL

                Regards,

                glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
              • ric_woz
                Message 7 of 25 , Nov 15, 2003
                  So what are the exhaust choices for the 2003/4 TBS?

                  I love the look of the original 3 into 2 set, but everyone says they
                  are heavy. Can they still be had and do they fit on the newer TBS?
                  What is the sound like?

                  I've read of the Staintune 3-4-2-1 but haven't seen a picture of it
                  anywhere, how do they sound?

                  The D&D 3-3 is audacious, but appears (from their web site) to only
                  fit the earlier 98/99 bikes. Someone mentioned is sounds amazing
                  in one of the posts.

                  There are the off-road pipes, which look the same as the stock
                  ones? Are they only replacement cans?

                  It would be great if we could create an "Exhausts" folder in the
                  photos section and have shots of the various exhausts.
                • triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroup
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jan 21, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                    group.

                    File : /Jan 04 RAT News.pdf
                    Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
                    Description : Jan 04 RAT Newsletter

                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 20, 2004
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                      group.

                      File : /Feb 04 RAT News.pdf
                      Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
                      Description : RAT Feb 04 Newsletter

                      Message 10 of 25 , Apr 21, 2004
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                        group.

                        File : /Apr 04 RAT News.pdf
                        Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
                        Description : RAT April 04 Newsletter

                        Message 11 of 25 , May 13, 2004
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                          group.

                          File : /May 04 RAT News.pdf
                          Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
                          Description : RAT May 04 Newsletter

                          Message 12 of 25 , May 21, 2004
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                            group.

                            File : /Events/RAT Credit Card Purchases.pdf
                            Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
                            Description : 2004 RAT Event Credit Card Payment Form

                            Message 13 of 25 , Jul 20 9:36 AM
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                              group.

                              File : /July 04 RAT News.pdf
                              Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
                              Description : RAT July 04 Newsletter

                              Message 14 of 25 , Jul 20 9:43 AM
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                                group.

                                File : /Events/Canadian Rockies Registration.pdf
                                Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
                                Description : Canadian Rockies RAT Raid July 23-25, 2004

                                Message 15 of 25 , Aug 26, 2004
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                                  group.

                                  File : /Aug 04 RAT News.pdf
                                  Uploaded by : glgavin <pickwickian51@...>
                                  Description : August 04 RAT Newsletter

                                  Message 16 of 25 , Nov 11, 2007
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                                    group.

                                    File : /TBS Seat Mod.pdf
                                    Uploaded by : cpallenjr <cpallenjr@...>
                                    Description : Stock TBS Seat Comfort Modification

                                    cpallenjr <cpallenjr@...>
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Nov 12, 2007
                                      Nice writeup!
                                    • triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Jun 14, 2008
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the triumphthunderbirdsportriders
                                        group.

                                        File : /knee-down-080614.mp4
                                        Uploaded by : brianposullivan
                                        Description : TBS - aftermarket pipes, pilot sports, knee down!

                                        You can access this file at the URL:

                                        Regards,

                                        brianposullivan