Re: [T TBS R] Electrics

  • pickwickian51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2003
      1. Not having enough time to ride (and for me not enough roads to ride on)
      2. Living in an environment that causes problems with electric's.

      I was talking to my Triumph mechanic about electrical issues. He mentioned
      that he has seen corrosion get into a wire and travel down it. Didn't make a
      difference what brand bike it was.

      At this time the only problem with Speed Triples is those who have em don't
      ride um enough and the one currently in the shop never checked his oil level.
      OUCH!

      Aloha and Happy Trails,

      Gary Gavin
      98 Thunderbird Sport