Re: [T TBS R] Ohlins shock on TBS?

  • traduxlegend
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2003
      I have the ohlins on my legend, the difference is night and day. You
      will have a different bike. Although I guess the legend stock shock
      is inferior to the tbs one.

      I found when replacing mine that I needed to file down the bush that
      fits into the bottom as there was some sideways play in it.

      The biggest difference I found was the compresion and rebound, it
      makes the rear wheel stick like glue to the road, especially on
      rough roads when you get the right set up. It takes some
      experimenting though.

      Regards
      Grant
      Legend Cafe racer