Re: Think I'm Back

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2003
      > The only thing I like more aobut the T-Bird are the pea-shooters.

      If you want I can check the mount points on my 2K TBS to see if they
      look like Tbird peashooters will fit. I used to think that they
      wouldn't but, if I recall correctly, the last time I looked they
      looked like they might fit.
    • jcatbert45
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 10, 2003
        >If you want I can check the mount points on my 2K TBS to see if they
        >look like Tbird peashooters will fit. I used to think that they
        >wouldn't but, if I recall correctly, the last time I looked they
        >looked like they might fit.

        No thanks Peter .. If I had the money I'd get the TBS with little
        hesitation. I can see why you have two ;) I sat on the '03 TBS and
        the stock seat seems much better than the standard T-Birds. At least
        it was more cushy. I don't even mind the orange color....I kind of
        like it, although Yellow might be my favorite. It looks righteous in
        yellow.

        Thanks - Jerry