Cast rims for teh TBS

  • goodnuph
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      why don't we get the cast rims from the trophy for our sport bikes--
      even the new Bonneville Speedmaster got cst rims and it has a little
      over half as much power the TBS does.

      I hate to say it but the H-D Sportster and the Dyna Glide Sport models
      come stock w cast rims.

      I have read that the Trophy rims will fit the TBS, but even the
      dealers don't know if they;ll fit.

      Guy
      y2k TBS
      '78 Suzuki GS750E