Re: CENTERSTAND

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      > I AM GETTING A 2003 TBS. can i get a centerstand?

      Probably not unless they redesigned it. Rumor has it you can cobble
      one up to fit on the 2000, though, which is the same as the 2003.

      > ALSO A BACK REST AND LUGGAGE RACK?

      If you can find one for a Legend, Thunderbird, or Thunderbird Sport
      from any year it should fit. The sole caveat that I know of is that,
      if you have the solo seat, you have to slightly modify it to fit an
      old style backrest and luggage rack.