CENTERSTAND

  • brandycleodarla
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
      I AM GETTING A 2003 TBS. can i get a centerstand? ALSO A BACK REST
      AND LUGGAGE RACK?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        > I AM GETTING A 2003 TBS. can i get a centerstand?

        Probably not unless they redesigned it. Rumor has it you can cobble
        one up to fit on the 2000, though, which is the same as the 2003.

        > ALSO A BACK REST AND LUGGAGE RACK?

        If you can find one for a Legend, Thunderbird, or Thunderbird Sport
        from any year it should fit. The sole caveat that I know of is that,
        if you have the solo seat, you have to slightly modify it to fit an
        old style backrest and luggage rack.