Re: at last

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2002
      > Peter - you dog you! Lucky dog that is....two TBS's!!! What are you
      > going to do with the 2nd?

      For starters I'll probably paint it like my other TBS (although I'm
      in no hurry at all because I don't really mind the stock colors on the
      '98-'99 models), I think some sort of burgundy/candy apple red this
      time, something with some fire in its soul, with probably pearl
      scallops and silver pinstriping, same treatment for the fenders ala my
      2K TBS.

      The other thing I'm going to at least look into is how much my dealer
      wants to crate up one of them and deliver it to the Port of Albany.
      I'm sorely tempted to send one to Wilcox over the winter for a
      horsepower upgrade just to see how it feels in comparison.