Re: Answer from www.metzelermoto.com

  • pickwickian51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2002
      Aloha Group, got a speedy reply from Metzeler on the *B* for their TBS tire
      recomendation in Europe. They want us to use the US website. (see below)
      Anyway, I have updated my personal links and will update the groups link or
      add it.

      Aloha and Happy Trails,

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/triumphthunderbirdsportriders/