Re: New Photos B-Bags, Formotion Clock, Temp Gage, Vista Cruise.

  • mtnrunjohn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2002
      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@y..., dogging_99 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      I liked the paint job on Daves '00 TBS, I am thinking about
      something similiar. Do you have any info on the paint used.

      Thanks:
      MtnrunJohn

      > Thanks for the tip on Formotion clock/temp. They mounted up great
      on
      > the rifle fairing upper mount, I show the lower mount I made from
      > mauling 3/4" alum. pipe and how I raised the light 4cm. I had to
      use
      > the 8" light insert from rifle and returned the 7" insert. I
      really
      > like B-Bags they are well made and very functional.
      >
      > Roll On Roll Off:
      > dogging
    • tbsbiker
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2002
        Very nice...Glad you liked the Formotion Products...I missed not
        having a clock and when I found that site and combinded with all
        the options for case and face colors it's a classy addition.

        peter