individual pod filters

  • reverendskirt
    Message 1 of 3929 , Feb 11, 2002
      i hunted around and couldn't find the exact post
      concerning the pod filter kit. i have all the general
      questions concerning this mod. some of which
      easily did it fit?<br><br>are the elements washable, or
      am i going to need to purchase them
      periodically?<br><br>does the crank case breather element leak much oil?
      it attaches to the frame spine and under the right
      side cover. to the best of my recollection it covers
      an electrical element. what does it cover? where did
      you move it to?<br><br>does this mod reveal any ugly
      wiring bits? if so how did you treat them?<br><br>after
      living with the mod for this long, what do you think of
      it? how does it perform under different atmospheric
      conditions (rain, sun, cold, high altitude, low
      altitude)?<br><br>will the ladies want me now that my bike looks even
      more trick?<br><br>- reverend skirt, hail mary full of
      torque
    • tbsrider2004
      Message 3929 of 3929 , Jan 24, 2005
        Thanks for the advice, but I've just taken delivery this morning of
        the 2 inch mirror extensions made by Norman Kouba at www.koubalink.com
        The best $25 I've spent so far ( I don't like the bar end mirrors ). The finish is
        alloy rather than chrome, but they fit perfectly so you hardly notice them
        until you use the mirrors then you realise you can actually see behind without
        moving your arms! For any UK TBS owners interested the $25 includes airmail
        postage and there's no import duty to pay.

        Paul