  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 3929 , Dec 31, 1970
    • tbsrider2004
      Message 3929 of 3929 , Jan 24, 2005
        Thanks for the advice, but I've just taken delivery this morning of
        the 2 inch mirror extensions made by Norman Kouba at www.koubalink.com
        The best $25 I've spent so far ( I don't like the bar end mirrors ). The finish is
        alloy rather than chrome, but they fit perfectly so you hardly notice them
        until you use the mirrors then you realise you can actually see behind without
        moving your arms! For any UK TBS owners interested the $25 includes airmail
        postage and there's no import duty to pay.

        Paul